Freetrack and zoom

I hope this is the right section, sorry if it isnt.

I'm trying to use freetrack but there is a problem. I was using keyboard for camera control, now i'm using freetrack for x y and keyboard for zoom. Normally camera is getting slower after the zoom but with freetrack thats not happening. I mean camera's movement speed is fixed and if i zoom in its too quick. How can i fix that?

Thanks and sorry for my English.

I see you problem:

You want to reduce Free-Track angular sensitivity when zoomed in in the game.

My tip is to increase your smoothing factor in freetrack, but also set up your sensitivity curves in freetrack so that you have a small zone of reduced sensitivity in the area where you need the highest stability.

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

you can use Freetrack to zoom via the controls settings. just assign "trackir zoom" as "z-axis".. used this setting for years on my FT + WiiMote setup.

Burner

Intel Core i7 9700 @ 5.1Ghz, Nvidia RTX 2080Ti, Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, HOTAS Hornet, Virpil CM2 Base, MFG Rudders , HP Reverb Pro

Thanks for help guys.

you can use Freetrack to zoom via the controls settings. just assign "trackir zoom" as "z-axis".. used this setting for years on my FT + WiiMote setup.

I've tried many settings but i cant find "trackir zoom". Is it in freetrack or dcs settings?

Thanks again