No MFCD's in training mission

Glaudrung

Hello everyone,

I am completely new in the A-10 so don't shoot me for asking stupid questions.

After installing and activating, I fired up the training mission to start the A-10.

Following the instructions one by one, I can get to the pont where the engines are running. However, when I continue that training the both MFCD's remain dark. So, I guess I missed some important button or switch but after following the tutorial 7 times, I can't figure out what I am missing.

(Ot does the tutotial misses something...?)

all help appreciated

Luc 'badger' Brusselmans

Belgium

I think I will be back for more help soon

You will. Although the DCS A-10C Flight Manual alone has almost 700 pages, you'll soon notice that it is only the tip of the iceberg. ED Forums gives you the final detailed information and reveals the secrets of the sim. :smilewink:

DCS-A10, North American version is available at Best Buy for $39.00 today Nov 4, 2011. No manual or version number known.

the manual is available online there http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/dcs_a-10c_flight_manual_en/

:book::thumbup:

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

DCS-A10, North American version is available at Best Buy for $39.00 today Nov 4, 2011. No manual or version number known.

It should be v1.1.0.9 and the manuals are on the DVD as well.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

You might hit more bricks along the way. The tutorials are poorly devised and do not work as well as they had hoped. There are certain missions that even now if I were to do a training on, it bugs out and doesnt work or trigger an event. It might be fixed with a reinstall, but if you run into a problem further along in your training, try re-doing the mission, or re-installing if you do not find what the problem is through the forums or the manual.

I believe they should have stuck to the video training instead using wagmat as the voice. They are clear, concise, and a whole lot better.