G940 collective problem

BigToe

In Black Shark 1 and A10c the throttle works fine but in Black Shark 2 the throttle is not controlling the collective. It has been set up properly in windows 7 64 bit and mapped correctly in the game settings. most other controls are working at this time. Is anyone having this problem or is it just me.

This is the G940 HOTAS.

I'd advise that you delete the entire Input folder as contained in your Users/Saved Games/Config folder and run the SIM again. It will then automatically generate a new default input folder which will hopefully cure the evil.

As an aside, when assigning the G940 throttle to the Collective Input, be sure to move the G940 throttle through it's entire range of motion, ie forward and back completely. If not done it's usually not picked up by the Collective Input tab.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

OK I deleted the user file and it still didn't work then I deleted it once more and did not use a profile that i used on black shark 1. Bingo:thumbup: the profile for black shark 1 will not work for black shark 2. I have to make my own setup without a pre made profile from the first game. Hope this helps for some other people.

One more thing. I love this game, it is great and DCS is doing a great job creating the games it makes. There are plenty of problems with pc games but they almost always get fixed.

People need to get a grip on life and quit the bitching about small problems with games. Play them and have a good time, this is not real life.