A10-C and x52 pro Trim problem/question

Hi everybody, i have a question, actually is something i haven't tried yet, but since trimming the A10-C with POV2 is a little hard to me i was wondering if maybe somebody knows how to assign trim to the rotary knobs?? i've seen something like that in WWII airplanes (dont remember wich one)

Is that possible??

any thoughts on that??

sorry for my english

Hi amos2006.

I use pov2 on my x52pro (same as in reality I think) and i'm ok with it. You just have to be gentle with it with fleeting touches and let the hog "catch up" plus rotary knobs I found toooo sensitive!

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd bump this rather than starting a new topic...

I'd also like to have aileron and elevator trim on my two rotary dials/knobs on my x-52 pro's throttle. Since I don't have TrackIR I need at one HAT for slewing my view around, then I have to juggle my other HATs for TMS, CMS, DMS, Coolie, etc. So just using a HAT for trim is not an option, I really don't like using the keyboard commands, and using those roataries would give me precise control over trim. A friend in my gaming community also is looking for the same thing. Is there ANY way to get it to work?

Lead Admin/Founder of Kilo-Tango Gaming Community