CH joystick

spyda

Hi

Does anybody know how i allocate functions to my CH flight stick and throttle. i just cant work it out with my saitek i could just click the joystick button in the settings menu in lock on and it would pick it up.

but this does not appear to work on the CH flightstick

• Like 1

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

Are you using CH manger? Also the best place to ask questions are at the CH hangar http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/forum.php they will normally get back to you within a day, they have excellent support.

I can send you a few profiles if you like and you can change them as you feel.

• Like 1

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

You will need to install the ch control manager app, this will get your buttons all working, but you need to create a new or download a ready made profile.

may I suggest you hunt down a profile for ch hotas from user "Crunch", highly recommended :)

Comes with some great scripting like close speed brake when you go full throttle.

Also comes with a pdf explaining all the bindings, after using this profile I didn't even bother

trying to make my own, Crunch's setup was perfect in my eyes.

Edited by G3
  • Like 1

ill have to check what software i have installed, cali i would love to have a copy of your profile and i could edit it if you dont mind :thumbup:

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

I'll send it to you tomorrow. Mine is set up with mode 1 being NAV, 2 being A2A and 3 being A2G.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

It's not a good idea to use CH manager unless you absolutely have to. Even the documentation says so. The software is pretty wonky. What exactly is happening when you try to map controls from the in-game controls screen?

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming | i5 7600K 3.8 GHz | ASRock Z270 Pro4 | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 16 GB | PNY CS2030 NVMe SSD 480 GB | WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB HDD | Corsair Carbide 200R ATX Mid-Tower | Win 10 x64

Ghostdog, other than for a very basic stick setup, I must question your comment.

Not just for the sake of the beloved debate but to clarify :)

as I thought the ch manager was essential for making or loading CH profiles.

Out of interest what documentation are you refering to ?

I am just a bit puzzled and would like to know exactly what you mean, cheers.

Edited by G3

• 2 weeks later...
It's not a good idea to use CH manager unless you absolutely have to. Even the documentation says so. The software is pretty wonky. What exactly is happening when you try to map controls from the in-game controls screen?

i can add my axis for flight controls

but e.g when i try and allocate the trigger to weapon launch it does not pick up my stick and throttle buttons ?

with my saitek i used to double click the function -in the throttle or stick column and then click the button i wanted to assign it to and it would detect it

Spyda, I sent you a e-mail of my profile, mod it as you see fit, make sure you install CH manager. CH Manager is the BEST software around...hands down! I'm thinking about going back to CH.

Spyda, I sent you a e-mail of my profile, mod it as you see fit, make sure you install CH manager. CH Manager is the BEST software around...hands down! I'm thinking about going back to CH.

Cali, would you mind sharing it with me too... Thanks

Cali, would you mind sharing it with me too... Thanks

Check your e-mail