Best HOF for new CBU's

splitter

Heh, I learned that the hard way. I dropped one right on top of a T-72 and the whole payload just thumped off the roof.

I pictured a bunch of Marines pinned down, asking for air support, seeing me fly over and release a few hundred thousand dollars of pain... and then it just bonks off the top of a tank, and the crew inside are all "What the hell."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1800 is certainly the best for all situation..

- I7 2600K @5.2ghz ( EK full Nickel waterblock )

- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3

- 8GB Predator 2133mhz

- 2x HD7970 - EK Nickel EN H2o block

- 2x Crucial realSSD C300 Raid0

- Black Widow Ultimate - X52 -TrackIR 5

- XIfi Titanium HD

- Win 7 x64Pro

I find 2200 (2300? The next one after 1800) can work well for the 97/105 anti-armor kind. Those little skeet are picky about what they'll shoot at and I find I usually get better coverage with them by popping them higher, especially if I don't know what else is out there and I'm trying to stretch out my stores.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

It's set through INV page.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I'll post a track if no one else has gotten this but when I drop my CBU-97s (after setting the HOF to 1800 of course), I get a good separation of the canister and switch to weapon view to watch the bomblets parachute down. This is where it gets interesting...the bomblets with their parachutes start bouncing up and down on the ground moments before exploding. Bouncing as in they drift to ground level, stop, and then gain altitude ~30ft before drifting back down. They do this several times before detonation. Anyone else seen this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saitek X-65F, Pro Flight Pedals & Headset / TM Cougar MFD's / CH MFP / TrackIR 5 / AMD Phenom II 965 x4 @ 3.40 ghz / Sapphire ATI Radeon 5870 2GB / Corsair Dominator 8 GB DDR3 / WD Velociraptor HD / Windows 7 64bit / ASUS M4A89TD PRO MB / 3 ASUS VH236 Full HD 23" Monitors (Eyefinity is awesome :thumbup:) /

Are you seeing them bounce several times, or is it just confusing for you to see multiple BLU-108's shoot back up once, but not at the same time? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

:music_whistling: That.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saitek X-65F, Pro Flight Pedals & Headset / TM Cougar MFD's / CH MFP / TrackIR 5 / AMD Phenom II 965 x4 @ 3.40 ghz / Sapphire ATI Radeon 5870 2GB / Corsair Dominator 8 GB DDR3 / WD Velociraptor HD / Windows 7 64bit / ASUS M4A89TD PRO MB / 3 ASUS VH236 Full HD 23" Monitors (Eyefinity is awesome :thumbup:) /