Skyrim

Chazz_BMF

For those of you who play Skyrim :bash:

Edited by Chazz_BMF
bad youtube link
  • Like 1

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Killer kool game but I quit very quick into it due to being a realism nut.Just ruins immersion for me when you can kill dragons and giants etc by yourself and by end game you can one shot kill them.If they were to make a realistic Skyrim game ala DCS(hint hint)LOL;) where you need 10 highly skilled warriors to take on a dragon like the first one you battle then I would of loved it.I ran the whole map just exploring and got to level 15 then quit sadly.:(

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle

LOL yep that is definitely an oxyMORON. :P:megalol:

But truthfully when I do dabble in fantasy like play I guess I like my magic realistic.I guess I feel that a world is a world and like ours where science balances the forces.Ever notice how a modern battlefield has things that are stronger than others but there is always something that counters.So a world of magic where fire flowing from fingers cannot kill a beast faster than a sword etc.A kinda intelligent designed world as if a god or gods created it.:D

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle

• 2 months later...

I´ve found and installed this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11803

for all of yopu guys who dont know that already try it out...it´s amazing!!!

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective