Is there instant zooming in on the HUD in LOFC2?

Hi people.

I remember in original LOMAC and LOFC1, I could assign a key for instant zooming in on the HUD. This is particularly helpful when I want to take a gun shot, which is restricted to the HUD area. But in LOFC2, I cannot find this option in the options manual. Can someone tell me the name of the particular option, please?

Thanks a lot guys!

Go to Mission Editor, on the top bar you will see "HELP" click that and then look at

"about game" that will open another window and the version of the game should be listed there, think it's the second or third line down

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Num5 centers the camera on the HUD, it doesn't zoom it though. (But unless your screen is truly microscopic, that should be enough to land your shot.)

To see version, enter mission editor, click "help", then "About game" and you'l lsee version.

You can also go to your install directory, then ./bin/x86/stable/ , when there, right-click "simulator.exe" and select "Properties", then "details" tab, and you'll find the version number.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks BrumTx and EtherealN. So I have the version 1.2. My problem is that, I accidentally unintalled the 1.2.1 patch. Now I want to reintall it, it thinks that the patch has already been installed... What should I do? I don't wish to unintall the whole thing and start all over again.

Think our good friend Ethereal or another ED friend maybe the best person to help on that question, I don't want to screw up your system.

Edited by BrumTx

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Hm. Have you used it after the accidental uninstall? (As in, specifically tried to fly.)

If it is specifically campaign progress you want to save, navigate to your install directory, then .\BlackShark\Data\Scripts\ and save the "Logbook" folder to a secondary location. After reinstall, replace it in there and your progress should be saved. (I think, was a while since I performed that operation. If you want to be entirely safe, make a copy of the entire FC2 folder and keep it on hand until you have verified that everything is working.)

For backing up input mappings etcetera, the folder to backup would be \Config\Input\

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

You could also create a snap view with the desired view and level of zoom.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: