Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2: Dedication

Severum

Video based around the F-15 Active. While the Lock On model does not have the front canards, the skin was used to demostrate it.

Video is dedicated to all my wingmen from over the years.

Jason "Thrifty" R.

David "Aerialz" K.

Ryan "Paddles" T.

Dom "Sickem" P.

Matt "Psycho" P.

Will "Coyote" W.

Reid "Razor" M.

James "Crayola" G.

Dont forget to Thumbs up and Subscribe :D

Check Out My Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1wxp38k2oBAHIXUR20hjQ

Like-Share-Subscribe!

• ED Team

Unless you're bound by "pc restrictions", i'd turn up the graphics and resolution a little bit. Either that, or you're using some bad compression methods. :P

I noticed that your video is somewhat pixelated, and the bit-rate seems kinda low.

Oh and the name of the movie reminds me somewhat of another movie made by another Amraam on these forums. :)

Edited by Glowing_Amraam
  • Like 1

I am very bound by graphics. For a fly by I recorded last night I bumped them up to the max, the lag while recording was terrible. Adding AA to my game probably would make that even worse.

I currently don't work, so I can not afford to out grade my computer in anyway. Im running a 8800GTX.

What would you recommend?

As far as the name, I didn't look up the names of other films. My made the video as a dedication to old friends of mine.

Like-Share-Subscribe!

• ED Team
I am very bound by graphics. For a fly by I recorded last night I bumped them up to the max, the lag while recording was terrible. Adding AA to my game probably would make that even worse.

I currently don't work, so I can not afford to out grade my computer in anyway. Im running a 8800GTX.

What would you recommend?

As far as the name, I didn't look up the names of other films. My made the video as a dedication to old friends of mine.

Ah i see. I've been where you are, if you look at my other rather old movies, frame rates arent exactly over-the-top. I take it you record at half speed? :)

And if you cant use AA, maybe try at higher res?

Don't mind the name, it isnt identical, it just struck me at first glance, thats all :)

I actually record at full speed believe it or not. I notice with your videos, you add a lot of sound effects, I did that for a few of my videos because Fraps refused to record sound. That adds a lot more work, but seems like its worth it in the end.

Ill see what I can do about the resolution though.

Thanks for the pointers though :D

Like-Share-Subscribe!

• ED Team
I actually record at full speed believe it or not. I notice with your videos, you add a lot of sound effects, I did that for a few of my videos because Fraps refused to record sound. That adds a lot more work, but seems like its worth it in the end.

Ill see what I can do about the resolution though.

Thanks for the pointers though :D

If your pc isnt quite "top notch" I strongly suggest you turn OFF sound recording with fraps! :)

That's a huge fps drag right there, though you may not be aware of it.

If you can, add sounds during editing. If not, no big deal, sound effects aren't really "needed" for that type of movies anyway. It's more like a preference thing i guess.