how to add a command in the keyboard.lua?? there is some genius about lua file??

Hello there, my question it's simply.

I've need to add an command in the file.lua about the keyboard (default.lua) for example:

for open and close the refuel door i use the "V" key

but i've need to put another key for close the door.

The story is too long to explain becasue i've need to this... but in two words.... this is the point

I set my cougar profile so that when I open the fuel door, the axes (X and Y) of my Cougar reduce the sensitivity automatically, and when I close the door, the axes automatically return to normal sensitivity.

To do this I set a button of the the cougar for the opening and another for closing , but the command is always the same, the "V".

Do I need two different command for close and open the door,

can i set it with two different commands?

Thank

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

please... please... please... let next DCS module be a F18 :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

you can set multiple key commands to do the same thing, so v and f could open and close the fuel door.

But unless it is coded as sepeate buttons I think it would be hard ( maybe possible with .lua???, not by me )

In the logitech profiler (that I use, (a little)) you can set cycling commands so the first time you press the a button it would activate the sensativity and the second time you press it would deactivate it.

Edited by jib

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Yes Jib, i know... also with Cougar i can do this andm uch more, and in my profile i've set the profile so that when you open the door reduces the sensitivity and when you close the door the sensitivity axes back to normal (now... i cant explain where and how I planned because my English is horrible )

But the problem is another (and unfortunately my poor English does not allow me to explain it well), and I need to have two separate controls for opening and closing the door.

But thank you anyway for answer me.

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

please... please... please... let next DCS module be a F18 :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]