PC issue with weird sounds and invalid process attachment error

Hi all.

I have currently got two issues with my computer. One of them is that it is making a weird sound when it loads up an application or a web page. It also sort of stops a song when it is nearly finished and then resumes it after. I find that this error can go away when the power options are on high performance, but even when it is, it still makes this annoying sound on BF 3 and the computer almost jitters for a second or so. Need help soon please!

The other issue is that my computer suffers from an "invalid process attachment error" now and again. It usually occurs after I do a disk clean up using CCleaner. What can I do to fix these errors please?

"Too Tall" SQ 213

i7 870 / 8GB RAM 1333MHz / 2x500Gb Hard Drives @7200 RPM / Windows 7 64 bit / ATI Sapphire 6870 / Asus P7P55D-E / NZXT Phantom Case/ Corsair H80 liquid and fan cooler.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm, not sure but if using CCleaner I found this site quite useful for a config that doesn't end up screwing with a system too much.

http://savedtidbits.blogspot.com/2008/11/ccleaner.html

Corsair 550D / Be Quiet 650W Pro 10 / ASUS P8Z77-V Pro / Intel i5 3570K / 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz / EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2 4GB / 128GB Samsung 830 / RME HDSPe Multiface 2 / 1TB Samsung F3 / Prolimatech Megalames Rev. B / Windows 10 / BenQ XL2420T / Saitek X52 Pro / Kone Pure+ / Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja

Hmm, not sure but if using CCleaner I found this site quite useful for a config that doesn't end up screwing with a system too much.

http://savedtidbits.blogspot.com/2008/11/ccleaner.html

I should probably have mentioned that, the issue aroused even when I used the normal dick cleaner for windows 7... :huh:

The only thing that I can think of is that the issue may have come about after I installed the saitek X52 pro software and that it really only occurs when that is installed into the computer.

Still need help with the sound though, it is driving me CRAZY :mad:

"Too Tall" SQ 213

i7 870 / 8GB RAM 1333MHz / 2x500Gb Hard Drives @7200 RPM / Windows 7 64 bit / ATI Sapphire 6870 / Asus P7P55D-E / NZXT Phantom Case/ Corsair H80 liquid and fan cooler.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]