Maverick problem balckscreen without any information

Pegaso69

Helo there, yestarday in MP session, i've had an stragne problem with my AGM65D, Never seen before.

During the mission I have selected the page of the MFD MAV and as usual I wanted to turn them on, but surprisingly the page MAV was completely black, without any information (as it usually is).

I tried to re-LOAD the weapons, I also tried to perform the LOAD ALL, I tried also to load the maverick in manually mode via inventory, loading first the LAU88 and after the AGM65D, but the problem stay there

In the page of the MAV i get an complete balckscreen page.

question:

I'm stoned, or is it a bug?

The Right MFD work better because if i put it in TGP i can see perfectly the TGP page (or the other page), i try also to swap from right to left the MFD

but i get the same result.

Below I post a jpg of that precise moment of the MFD

maverick.jpg

Thanx in adwance

Edited by Pegaso69

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

please... please... please... let next DCS module be a F18 :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes abbath... i know that the EO is OFF!! im not newbie in SIM

the problem it's another... i think graphical problem

Also if i set ON the EO (electrification) tha MAV page remain black (see JPG under here with EO ON)

maverick2.png

anyway thank for the reply

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We need a track.

This happens also if i launch any instant mission

but i send to you the track file, but i've need to produce one before (ive not active the REC :doh: )

thank

www.69squadrone.it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok this the Track, about an Simply instant action

here

http://www.2shared.com/file/sq6KKQ_O/AGM65_Issue.html

or here

http://www.mediafire.com/?2iin5a8sqlaaliq

Thank

www.69squadrone.it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One of the first things you do in the track is to open the Mav MFCD sensor page:

24faa519.jpg

You then immediately thereafter Power Down the MAV's:

6fc67628.jpg

Effectively means that it will take you another three minutes for the Mav's to align again after you have toggled EO power back on - see the timer in the lower right of the MAC MFCD. No picture before the three minutes are up.

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Ok thank you so much Viper but...

this is a bug? i think!!

Never happened from a year and half that I fly with A10 dcs

www.69squadrone.it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

this is a bug? i think!!

No - how can it be? :)

What I mean is, it is your input causing it - you powered down the Mavs. It did not happen automatically. Are you sure there is not an input-conflict somewhere in your installation?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eh Viper, i think your missing a detail here, take a close look at his screenshots

If he would have turned off the mavericks (EO) then by selecting the mav page the following information should still be there (no weapon selected in DSMS MASTER ARM on mav D's on pylons)

LH side it should write SENSOR

Bottom side you should have the MFCD pages listed

RH side should show, EO OFF, ADJ OFF and SLEW 5.0

Top Center it should say OFF

When the Mavs are jettisoned the MFCD should display the following

LH side nothing

Bottom MFCD pages

RH side EO OFF, ADJ OFF and SLEW 5.0

Top center it should say, No Maverick

Now if we look at pegaso's screenshots all the MFCD's are displaying is the bottom row showing the MAV page is selected.

But besides the other MFCD page options no information is showed, which to my knowledge is abnormal behavior.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

No - how can it be? :)

What I mean is, it is your input causing it - you powered down the Mavs. It did not happen automatically. Are you sure there is not an input-conflict somewhere in your installation?

Yes ok maybe in my warthog profile that i've programmed with any keystroke.

(sorry but my english not good)

I cant use all directx X input (because we've only 32 us you know) and trhougt tha TARGET scrypt we cant use the two separate Joystick and Throttle (32 directx for Joy and 32 for Thro = 64 directx) but only one device combined named "Thrustmaster Combined" with only 32 directx plus 1 HAT.

You know if there's any method for get the two separate device also with the TARGET scrypt?

I would like use all directx input, rather than the keyboard input, but at the moment it's impossibile and i've need to use the keyborad input :-( and this is can cause conflict (same to the problem above)

But thank you anyway

Edited by Pegaso69

www.69squadrone.it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eh Viper, i think your missing a detail here, take a close look at his screenshots

Yes, about to comment on that :)

Had a look at the track again and towards the end you do get the Mavs powered up again with picture. If all you see is a black screen then it probably points to an install issue as all is fine on my end with your input.

I would recommend a reinstall.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yess i've solved...

I've reinstall it... now the mav work perfectly

but anyway tahnk you again

• Like 1

www.69squadrone.it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]