Invalid serialnumber

6S.Duke

Please keep separate issues as separate topics. Made a new thread for you.

Make sure you use the serial, and not the order-number?

See here for some examples regarding A10C, not sure how it matches the output for P51D, but it should be similar:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=57556

Is this the cause maybe?

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I'm sorry, I've posted in that thread because this problem is arrived after the registry fix...

I've checked in my registry and the serial number is correct; also I can play with the Mustang in single player without problems and it works perfectly. But if I launch the multiplayer and I put my ID, "invalid serial number" message appears yet.

I've tried to use the same ID with my copy of DCS: A-10C but the program works perfectly.

I don't understand where I've wrong.

I was experiencing the same scenario briefly.

I changed the Black Shark 2 key to match my P-51D. Restarted the DCS World Multiplayer, all is well.

i tried using the mustang serial in bs2, but mustang still won't play in multiplayer, any longer, it did 2 days ago, then it went screwy on the master server.. I thought I would try, because others said it worked, but it didn't for me... something is really messed up.. on the master server..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I'm sorry, I've posted in that thread because this problem is arrived after the registry fix...

I've checked in my registry and the serial number is correct; also I can play with the Mustang in single player without problems and it works perfectly. But if I launch the multiplayer and I put my ID, "invalid serial number" message appears yet.

I've tried to use the same ID with my copy of DCS: A-10C but the program works perfectly.

I don't understand where I've wrong.

Make sure you have the latest game update.

Make sure you have the latest game update.

Yeah! When the 1.1.2.1 version was released I've downloaded her and the problem was disappeared, but before the install I've had clean my registry.

Now in multiplayer the software works well and finally I can tell the problem is solved! :)

Thank you guys!

• 6 months later...

Hi!

Recently I bought the "Combined Arms" mod and install since I can not play multiplayer because of an message "invalid serialNumber".the latest version is above everything. the A10C and BS2 use it yet, but now they can not play only singleplayer mode.Combined Arms is the only single-player mode. What is the problem?

141618833_Nvtelen.thumb.jpg.adead8cd324952dff900ed4b8341a2a3.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've just bought P-51 and now I am unable to play online. Every time I try to connect I am getting error "Invalid serial number". I went to the website linked above, unbound all serials but it didn't solve my problem. Any suggestions?

update: I deactivated Mustang mod and multi-player works! Am I happy? No. Whenever I activate P-51 multi-player stops working.

Edited by Marklar

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3