Issue loading training menu after app crash

Diemos

I have flown most of the P-51 Training missions with no issue. After one session, the app crashed after flying the solo take off training.

The next morning, the Traning Menu would not load.

Through trial and error, I identified the culprit as "C:\Users\MyName\Saved Games\DCS\Mission Editor\temp_options.lua"

If I delete this file, the Training Menu loads, the missions can be seen/flown again, and no other setting files need be deleted.

Here is the relevant section of both files:

Good (new) File:

["lastTraning"] =

{

["lastLesson"] = 5,

["CLSID"] = -1,

["lastTask"] = 2,

}, -- end of ["lastTraning"]

Bad File:

(Note: the asterisks were added here, as I don't know if the number below is private information)

["lastTraning"] =

{

["lastLesson"] = 1,

["CLSID"] = "{8336A3D9-889F-4C0C-859C-************}",

["lastTask"] = 1,

• 2 months later...

thanks

I have flown most of the P-51 Training missions with no issue. After one session, the app crashed after flying the solo take off training.

The next morning, the Traning Menu would not load.

Through trial and error, I identified the culprit as "C:\Users\MyName\Saved Games\DCS\Mission Editor\temp_options.lua"

If I delete this file, the Training Menu loads, the missions can be seen/flown again, and no other setting files need be deleted.

Here is the relevant section of both files:

Good (new) File:

["lastTraning"] =

{

["lastLesson"] = 5,

["CLSID"] = -1,

["lastTask"] = 2,

Bad File:

(Note: the asterisks were added here, as I don't know if the number below is private information)

["lastTraning"] =

{

["lastLesson"] = 1,

["CLSID"] = "{8336A3D9-889F-4C0C-859C-************}",

["lastTask"] = 1,

since downloading the P-51 I haven't been able to enter the training section. I assumed it was because of the Alpha edition. Now I have a more complete game because of this information ....:thumbup::thumbup::joystick::pilotfly::beer:

• 2 years later...