Change label size

XAiracobraX

The labels for targets are too small too read. I've tried changing dpi settings in os but it makes no difference. I have figured out how to turn them off but that doesn't help with range info. Any ideas? :helpsmilie:

Running 1920x1080 on hd tv

Intel core 2 duo 8400

Ati 4870 hd

Windows vista 64 bit

Intel i7-10700k, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 8GB, 1TB NVMe SSD, LG32GK850G 2560x1440 Monitor, Noctua u12a cooler

Yes, look in your installation folder\Config\View\Labels.lua

There you can set the color for side + information to be displayed for various classes (weapon/ship/aircraft/ground unit) and distances.

(HJ)

Yes, look in your installation folder\Config\View\Labels.lua

There you can set the color for side + information to be displayed for various classes (weapon/ship/aircraft/ground unit) and distances.

(HJ)

Good step in the right direction, but how do you set colors, info, size, etc? Not computer savvy here :doh: sorry

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Will that change give problems with multiplayer? I'm a bit leery of changing the games files if it might think I'm cheating or tampering with it. If I change those files it's not going to corrupt anything?

Intel i7-10700k, 32GB DDR4, GTX 1080 8GB, 1TB NVMe SSD, LG32GK850G 2560x1440 Monitor, Noctua u12a cooler

Will that change give problems with multiplayer? I'm a bit leery of changing the games files if it might think I'm cheating or tampering with it. If I change those files it's not going to corrupt anything?

All changes you do in the original files will potentially lock you out from multiplayer where the server admin runs a wider integrety check.

I'm sorry but have not seen where you can set text size on labels. The Labels.lua is where settings for labels are.

(HJ)