STEAM help

With the new DCS World can you add steam purchased DCS games as i have A10 & black shark.

I have combined arms and that works fine.

Also is there a way to update black shark to black shark 2 if the original is a steam purchased.

thanks all

:smartass: Clevo D900F laptop 19", I7 975, 12Gb ram, Nvidia 480m 2Gb, 1x SSD sata3 750Gb, 2x sata3 512Gb. Blu ray DVD ect. 22" second monitor.

:joystick: HOTAS Warthog A-10, saitek Pro flight yoke/pedal/throttle/switcher system's. TrackIR v5, n52te

:book: iPad 2 (i use it for FSX and A-10)

i don't own a PC any more.

so do i just uninstall A10 in steam then reinstall it?

:smartass: Clevo D900F laptop 19", I7 975, 12Gb ram, Nvidia 480m 2Gb, 1x SSD sata3 750Gb, 2x sata3 512Gb. Blu ray DVD ect. 22" second monitor.

:joystick: HOTAS Warthog A-10, saitek Pro flight yoke/pedal/throttle/switcher system's. TrackIR v5, n52te

ok never mind i worked out that i can just download the module A10 and use my seam key and it works fine.

now if only there was a way to upgrade to BS2

ok never mind i worked out that i can just download the module A10 and use my seam key and it works fine.

now if only there was a way to upgrade to BS2

You just have to purhcase BS2 upgrade (or BS2 full) from Ed's site and your good to go. http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en Download the BS module for world and install just like a-10.

If you purchase the upgrade for BS2, be advised that it does need BS1 installed before you can install the BS2 module to world. After its installed, you can delete BS1 again. BS2 full version does not need to do that step.

Edited by BigfootMSR

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

I have steam version of both. If i purchase the update version of BS, i can activate it on DCS world?, or i'll have to install both every time?

With DCS World 1.2, it is supposed to be that the BS2 upgrade will now work. Previously (in 1.1) it didn't. I haven't tested it myself though. Also as mentioned above you will need to have BS1 installed if going that route.

thanks for that help, all but p51 is up and running as i dont have p51 that's good.

as you say all i did was upgrade to V2 downloaded the module put the key in and hay presto it all works now.

just time now to set up the HOTAS WARTHOG & pedals & ipad this should be fun??

thanks for the help ALL