airplanes dont oby speed limits

degoe

You will have to be a little more specific. Which aircraft, what profile? a .trk file or a .miz file.

In my experience the AI are pretty good. Of course if you ask an F15 to descend from 30,000ft to 1000ft almost vertically at 200kts it just isnt possible. Likewise if you ask him to climb very steeply from 1000ft to 30000ft at 800kts it just aint gonna happen.

The profile (Profile = distance between waypoints and altitude at each waypoint.) will affect the speed the aircraft flies and will not necessarily correspond to those set in the mission editor if the aircraft cannot achieve it.

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

It is the case in my mission posted here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1512092&postcount=3

The planes are Tu-95 MS and are set to travel at 200 knots. The problem is that they will go over 200knots when changing altitude. This makes it hard to sync other units to them. The same problem happens when I use a B52 bomber. Then they will travel at over 300knots.