Where to buy TrackIR in Krakow

I am currently visiting my friend who is on PhD studies in Krakow, Poland. I've been here for almost a week now, but I haven't had time to explore the city as weather was not so great and she was moving in to a new flat, so I haven't had much free time. Just this morning I discovered purely by chance that there is an aviation museum here, and that I have a direct tram line leading to it... hooray! :pilotfly:

Now, for the reason that this is in the Hardware forum, and the question I wanted to ask fellow simmers from Poland: could you recommend me where to buy TrackIR while I'm here? I believe it would be cheaper here than in Serbia, espec. if I could get the tax back. She has a debit card and a permanent (we hope) address now, so ordering it is an option, but I would prefer picking it up at a store.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Greetings,

You didn't say which one so I'm guessing 5.

http://www.sklep.pilots.pl/product_info.php/products_id/502

Only online shop I could find, it's about 200$ if I'm not mistaken. Here in Belgrade it's 250 euros, or about 300 dollars. But you already know this :P.

Jel moze i meni jedan? :D

This shop is Poland is being considered as expensive. I saw much cheaper TiRs but not in Cracow and it was some time ago.

I'd advice to move on through the city and find better shop. Cracow is large city and has many shops to be seen :)

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yeah... I'll have to look around :) Thanks

Btw, the museum was great :) They have a nice real cockpit running FS X, but currently the elevator is broken and throttle is stuck. I had to land using only trim :joystick:

Edited by nscode

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.