Add Radio item trigger fault

Running DCS: World 1.2.0.3205 with A-10, BS2 and Combined Arms modules installed.

I've set up a trigger in game to add a radio item to scrable a Combat Air Patrol to the RED team, and I also have one added in exactly the same way for the BLUE team as shown here:

ME.png

It appears that setting the COALITION: condition is having no effect however.

The result is that both sides see two radio messages, but the messages do work correctly. If the Red team selects the first message, it scrambles the RED CAP as it should. If the RED team select the second message it does nothing whereas if the BLUE team selects the second message, the BLUE CAP scrambles and selecting the first message does nothing.

Screen_120721_144826.jpg

Edited by Highwayman-Ed

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You cannot assign the F10 radio message to a particular player at the moment. Also in multiplayer the Host has to play and be alive to action any F10 radio messages. If the host dies then the F10 menu does also unless you check to see if he dies in your triggers and redo the all of your radio item add 's

Edited by Druid_

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Time More than 1 second usually works best for single player mission.

For multiplayer missions its best to base it on when an aircraft spawns in. Make a giant trigger zone covering most of the map, and use a switched condition for "Unit in zone"

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum