End of the runway

Geert Hooghe

landing properly, using comms.. CH trio

Watch in HD™

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 1 month later...

This has been around a long time for our F16 in Falcon but may be of use for the Hawg...

http://www.185th.co.uk/files/Training/Assessment/F-16_Landing_Tutorial.pdf

Basically, it says if you play the AOA bracket you dont have to worry about landing weight//approach speeds.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

The A-10C-1 specifically says that you must calculate an approach speed which must be respected regardless of AoA indications.

If the indexer shows "on-speed" at or above the calculated approach speed, fly the indexer.

If the indexer still shows "slightly fast" or "fast" at the calculated approach speed, you may not fly slower than the calculated speed.

Easy.

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams