Friday, still no reply to ticket!!!!!

Viperrm64

Okay ED what is going on,i'm reading many threads where people have not got their serial numbers for either BS1-2,A-10C and like myself FC 2.I sent you a ticket(16460)on wednesday night(26-9-12)and although i am reading you are having problems,this is not acceptable,at least a ticket reply giving us all some kind of hope is better than none surely.

Please,please can you update us all on what you are doing about this major problem after all, we've all paid good money up front for these programs and many like myself have spent money on other ED products(yes i have them all!!!) so don't let us down okay.

Your's in anticipation,

Rob Mason.

Hi, I appreciate that this is definitely not acceptable. The exact nature of the problem is unknown to me (I'm no "techie"), but there is a fault in the system issuing the keys. This fault is being tracked down.

Responding to tickets to give you all reassurance might be good, but as I am sure you understand there is quite a lot of those tickets, so this becomes a question of whether staff should spend time there - or use the time to assist users with problems that can be helped immediately.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I've got the same problem. I had a suspicion that resources were being applied to resolving the software problem on the issue of the keys rather than directly helping purchasers. The point is that this is becomming an important Sales/PR issue as well as a techy problem. Isn't there some way of issuing a temporary key to people like myself while the technical problem is being worked on? Reading the forum I think this has been done in the past in other instances.

I completely agree 4 days for a downloaded game seems not correct .reissue s/n to those that are having the issue and continue tracking the problem.Use problem ticket numbers and transaction code to verify as to who gets the s/n's.Can also look at each user account payments as administrator and verify purchase.Point is you have customers that have already paid and are awaiting a product a lot of them are like myself who has purchased almost all the series,would like to purchase the latest... p51.But am now concerned.Customer satisfaction will make you or break you.

Does this apply just to Viprerrm64 or is it a general statement? I've checked my Payments/Orders History on the DCS webpage and no, there's still no s/n visible for the DCS A10C. The product is marked 'paid' and there is a transaction ID, in other words there is no change in the information that was given at the time of purchase last week. No s/n has been added!

In contrast I do have the s/ns there for the other two products I have bought, namely P51D Mustang and Combined Arms. But they have always been there so again no change. So is it just Viperrm64 who has his s/n and if so do I infer that you are working you way through the ticked sequentially and sooner or later other people like myself will receive theirs?

Everyone should have them. There might be a delay in them actually showing up though, I'll try to check.

Also, to eliminate the risk of cached pages, you could clear browser cache and check again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Thanks for the reply but no joy, I've cleared my browser cache (twice for good measure) and still no s/n for the DCS A10C.

Come on guys, my Thrustmaster Hotas stuff arrived today, huge investment, and I'm burning to use it on the Hog.

It's definately a browser issue. I can see keys from IE on one machine out of three. But using Chrome I can see them on the other two machines just fine. This is as of one minute ago.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well I've d/loaded Chrome (I use Firefox on the primary machine) and opened the DCS website with it on a second machine and still no s/n for the A10C. So unless I'm missing something it doesn't appear to be a browser issue with me.

Well I've d/loaded Chrome (I use Firefox on the primary machine) and opened the DCS website with it on a second machine and still no s/n for the A10C. So unless I'm missing something it doesn't appear to be a browser issue with me.

I must agree. Sorry it did not help.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

no serial after purchase since last week

do not guess thinks like browserproblems, there is no browserproblem! I am realy sad about the support an how they deal with customers who have paid money. The only way to get an answer on is to go in contact over paypal and then nothing happens again. I am thinking about back book the money if there nothing happens till tomorrow, and i will also use the paypal Resolution Center, becouse thats not axetable. Many users has the same problem by you and you can not tell us what is going on or what you will do about the problem with the s/n. I think you have a god produkt, but your support is realy not the best:cry:

Well I hate to do this but,although only being a lowly bus driver in Surrey I am ex-RAF,my brother's (ex-pilot RAF)best freind is a lawyer specializing in trade law and laws in this country and he is on my behalf looking at all these threads and collating what he see's and looking into this from a legal point of view,sorry ED but something has to be done about all these missing serial codes for people who have paid good money for an item they cannot use at all.

In the U.K. we have the Trades Discription Act and apparently according to my brothers legal freind the more cases of lack of goods for money already paid is a serious offence(but i'm not sure how long in days ED have to rectify this matter)and more and more this is applying to downloadable content off the internet.Luckily for you ED as a mere bus driver I do not have the means to sue as i'm sure they would in say the U.S.A.So please could you rectify this major problem before somebody who does have the means to sue takes you to the cleaners!!!!!!I am as so many a very,very big fan of all your products and i own them all,but is this the way to treat your loyal customers!!!!

I once again await a solution.

Thanks Rob.

• ED Team
Yep, I also have not received the s/n for A10. cleared browser cache and still nothing ,am using chrome,windows 7 64.purchased on 9-25-12.please keep at it were trying to wait patiently.

Please provide me your transaction number via PM.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

To All who waiting serials.

Please check again.

My apologies for inconveniences.

There was technical issue.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу