Putting scripts in the saved games folder?

seikdel

Okay, so my unit flies with a couple of tweaks. The big one is that we changed the R-828 frequencies to match up with the frequencies of one of the Hog's radios so that we can talk back and forth on that. The problem is that the lua files keep getting wiped out by the autoupdater. Is it possible to place the R-828 (and the ABRIS options.lua) files in the saved games folder to prevent this?

Okay, so my unit flies with a couple of tweaks. The big one is that we changed the R-828 frequencies to match up with the frequencies of one of the Hog's radios so that we can talk back and forth on that. The problem is that the lua files keep getting wiped out by the autoupdater. Is it possible to place the R-828 (and the ABRIS options.lua) files in the saved games folder to prevent this?

Though c0ff never went into details, he said that mods that were internal to the Mods subfolder could be placed in the Saved Games folder. I would assume one replicates the appropriate directory structure.

You are aware that mods get backed up into a folder in the main program directory when the updater runs? The structure is maintained so you can cut and paste them back where they came from.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: