Game crash fix tips

JOKERACTS

The game use high amount of resource, CPU, memory, GPU, on max setting,

i am using

Windows 7 pro 64bit SP1 latest update to now,

using the Creative Soundblaster X-Fi fatality titanium pro which link to 5.1 home theater using the SPDIF out on dolby digital live mode,

check the RAM spec of your PC, DDR3 1333 or DDR3 1600,

modern motherboard have automatic overclocking function, probadly the motherboard overclock beyond the RAM 's spec on Intel turbo boosted processor when high load.

go to bios and adjust the ram speed fixed to designated 1333mhz or 1600mhz, usually on auto mode but recommended to use auto mode if you are using the kingston hyperX ram or equivalent.

probadly the auto overclocking system on the modern motherboard cause the game to crash?

i noticed another bug from the SB X-Fi dolby digital live or DTS which will sometime cause performanch slow down and missing/corroupt in windows system, that need to restart the windows to recover the dolby digital live or DTS back to operation.

I have a older motherboard without a automatic RAM overclocking function and I still get crashes, I also have decent specs but don't fly on max settings.

I doubt that it is our computers that are at fault here, we have seen the online CTD issue spread across a wide user base, too wide to indicate user systems faults.

This is something on ED's end, shame I can't even play it online (without a crash at a random time after 20 minutes) until a hotfix is released, starting to get a bit bitter about it.