1 serial, 2 installations?

Rhinox

Can I install and activate DCS-World (+ modules I purchased) on 2 computers (PC and notebook, both are my own)? I do not want to use DCS on both of them at the same time, just for the case I travel somewhere and take only notebook with me...

Actually, yes, you can. It will however cause an extra activation to be used, and of course you cannot use them simultaneously.

But simply as an option for when you travel, yes, that is fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Pretty much, though you will obviously not be able to use them simultaneously in multiplayer (since Master Server connection is necessary), and having double activations in place like that may cause the older activation to be rendered irretrievable by deactivation - not entirely sure there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 months later...

I have DCS installed on 3 or 4 computers. This takes the same amount of activations. Im not able to fly multiplayer with two simultaneously. Single Player isnt a problem. I never had any problems with automatic deactivations of something. So yes, it is possible to have DCS installed on many computers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you only wanted to use the ME you would not even have to activate the install.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: