Won't load Mavericks after update to 1.2.3

Hoggorm

Is it just Mavericks that won't load up and everything else is? Make sure you are using the new menu to load your new weapons loadout.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

I'm having the same problem, 1.2.3, both old and new intercom menu. When attempting to reload weapons with any combination that includes mavericks, no weapons appear.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Are you trying to load Mavericks on a LAU-88 in a mission where LAU-88s are not available? If unlimited weapons are not enabled the mission designer will need to specifically add LAU-88s to the airbase resources, if desired, or they will not be available.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Worked for me last night.

Intel i7 920 2.66Ghz D0 OC'd to 3.40GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 660 Black Knight 2048MB GDDR5 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair 6GB DDR3 | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Intel X58 | LG DVD RW SATA DL RW | Corsair TX 650W ATX2.2 PSU | Antec 902 | Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler | W7 HP 64 bit | 27" iiyama monitor | TM HOTAS Warthog #05225 | TM Cougar MFDs | Saitek Pro-flight combat pedals | Track IR 5

Are you trying to load Mavericks on a LAU-88 in a mission where LAU-88s are not available? If unlimited weapons are not enabled the mission designer will need to specifically add LAU-88s to the airbase resources, if desired, or they will not be available.

That might be the case for me... I just tried it with another mission and then it worked.

Thank you for the help!

LAlt ' is the correct key to rearm. The new menu is nice, and yes, the reloading works correctly. I think many of us were pressing LAlt ` mistakenly.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5