Operation Jackal Re-arm question.

bart

I'm currently doing the Operation Jackal campaign and really enjoying it so far.

I'm on mission 4 and all is well up to landing at the airfield where you have to re-arm and re-fuel. The re-fuel works but I can't get it to re-arm. I ask the groundcrew to re-arm and select I think it was AGM 65-D and LGB-12 load out. The guy comes back with a re-arm completed. Nothing shows up on any of the wing hardpoints and when I go through the checklist to load up the DSMS system it loads up nothing, all hardpoints remain empty.

Any ideas?. I've looked in the flight manual but can't find anything on the re-arming options. The only guide I have are the checklists by Lobo I downloaded.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm kinda stuck right now......

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thanks guy's

I found something on the op. Jackal thread yesterday which explained the same thing, tried it and I'm dropping ordanance again :thumbup:

Thanks for the help.......

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

As per post above, rearming is now done via the payload menu.

Make sure your canopy is open then press LALT+' and choose a loadout, fuel, etc.

You don't have to have the canopy open if you set the rotary comms switch to INT.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down