Auto Throttle in cheat startup

pyates2104

So I noticed that when you run the startup cheat, at some point the throttle control gets set to auto (not auto governor, full auto) manual throttle inputs then have no effect. Where is this full auto throttle button? is it a cheat?

Hi EB,

What might be the case, as is happening to me, .. is that the Throttle/Corrector axis doesn't function after the auto-start. :joystick:

I have my throttle wheel on my CH Fighterstick assigned to the Corrector.

After the auto-start is complete, .. if I try lower the throttle with the Throttle Wheel, .. the indicator moves down, .. but then it just moves back up again to Full Throttle. :huh:

However, .. if I press the PgDn or PgUp key just once .. then my throttle axis works fine again. :thumbup:

It's kinda locking out the Corrector axis input, .. until one of the Throttle Keys has been pressed.

Weird ... :huh:

Cheers

Tom

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

Same with my warthog, have the left throttle mapped to the corrector. Once you're at full throttle and try to back jt off, it moves towards idle but as soon as I stop moving my throttle or the throttle is fully aft, the corrector starts spooling back up on its own.

Same with my warthog, have the left throttle mapped to the corrector. Once you're at full throttle and try to back jt off, it moves towards idle but as soon as I stop moving my throttle or the throttle is fully aft, the corrector starts spooling back up on its own.

Thats it then, autostart is actually setting the governor to auto and the fact the corrector is spooling back up to full after throttle input is a bug....

Thanks