Unable to activate DCS world modules

Opoch

Hi! I recently had some computer trouble-- my motherboard shorted out-- and I had to grab some replacement parts. I now have a different board and a different processor. Everything else is the same apart from the power supply and 2GB less RAM (new board has a DDR3, so I had to throw some out), as well as a couple disk drives. Starforce isn't too happy about it though.

Every time I launch a mission the DRM asks me to enter my key to reactivate the product. It asks me several times for each product and then goes on to launch the sim. When I try to fly any of the aircraft there are no cockpits; the content is not there. If I restart the game and try again the process simply repeats itself. If I try to activate the modules from their folders inside "~Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts" the DRM program simply crashes.

I reactivated Flaming Cliffs 2 alright, its just DCS World that's having problems. On top of all that my copy of DCS:BS is all out of activations. Of course I knew that, but since my computer died the way it did I wasn't able to deactivate the product. So perhaps you could manually deactivate it for me? I shouldn't need a new key, as I believe I have plenty of deactivations left.

I should mention that I have already tried to reinstall DCS World without sucess. I appreciate the help, I really want to get back in the air.

I did as per the above and I am now in a world of S~?t. I does not work fully. I managed to get A-10c going but BS2 and P-51. will not activate and I have also lost two activations on BS2 due to the fact that when you run the P51 de activator reg key it also deactivates BS2!

The admins need to check this out fully before anyone goes ahead and runs the individual de activator reg keys.

I have logged a support ticket and hope for some clarification soon.

support ticket 22102

"I had a motherboard failure which also took out my CPU with it in such a way that I was unable to deactivate the modules in DCS World. On replacing the damaged components in the pc I found DCS would not launch any modules, all I got when trying to launch was a harware error has caused invalidation of product keys. I went to the forum and found a post that gave me three downloads with registry files which where supposed to clear the problem. Unfortunatley I only managed to get A-10c working but BS2 and P51 still will not work and I have also managed to loose 2 activations on BS2 as it seems to activate BS2 then fails stating the hardawre error as in the original problem.

Any help with this would be appreciated."

Edited by DanKurt
adding extra info