Force trim On/Off switch

Not sure if anyone else can confirm, as I'm not sure if I tried this with the G940 before or after I did the force feedback workaround with the Sim FFB program, but the last time I tried turing off the force trim via the switch on the center console, all of my force gradient remained on the stick. Maybe this is just a bug with the G940, but could someone try it with a different FFB stick?

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

Sweet, thanks EvilBivol.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

"These forces can be reduced to zero by pressing and holding the force trim push-button switch on the cyclic stick grip (Figure 4.9) or moving the force trim switch to OFF." Page 44 of the manual. No they don't. But EvilBivol has come to the rescue.

Kirk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 7 months later...

I also have the g940, and I can confirm that as of 1.2.7 OB update 1 the issue that heloguy describes is still present. Just thought I'd bring it up in case it slipped through the cracks or something.

While not superimportant, it would still be pretty cool if it worked. :)