DCS Modules and steam sales

Hello, i am looking forward to buy DCS Modules from steam summer sale 2013 but have a couple of questions,

1. Should i buy on Eagle Dynamics website or Steam?? Which one will most people use to buy DCS Modules?

2. Which modules are best for using editor, like which modules come with alot of sea, air, and land units.

3. How much will DCS modules be on Steam Summer Sales? Will it go up to 75% off?

4. Is the game freely upon placing units in the Mission Editor? Is there a limit for how many sea, air, and land units?

5. Do people play multiplayer? Is it active?

Thank you.

Edited by airfox40

1: Either one will do. You really only need the serial key for the module.

2: The modules don't actually come with any extra ME units, those come with DCS World which is free.

3:I'm not sure how much they go off but I doubt it would ever go 75% off. Maybe 50% at most.

4: I don't think the ME limits the number of units in a mission but your PC hardware might.

5: Yes, there are a lot of active servers.

P.S. why did you write this with big bold letters?

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1: Either one will do. You really only need the serial key for the module.

2: The modules don't actually come with any extra ME units, those come with DCS World which is free.

3:I'm not sure how much they go off but I doubt it would ever go 75% off. Maybe 50% at most.

4: I don't think the ME limits the number of units in a mission but your PC hardware might.

5: Yes, there are a lot of active servers.

P.S. why did you write this with big bold letters?

sorry, it looks small when im typing