[OPEN]Dcs has stopped working

flyka737

So, many of you know this problem. I tried everything they said on the forums: clean install, joystick unplug, directx and c++ update/reinstall, etc.. Every single shit that had been put on the internet! My computer is a fresh install Windows 7 64 bit, and all the drivers are up to date, dcs is the first program on my machine. Black Shark 1 Is working fine.... I just reinstalled win 7 ,and dcs world worked perfectly on my previous os, now it doesnt, but black shark 1 is still working fine. The crash appears after clicking on fly. I read every topic, and didn't find anything that helped. Im really sad, because im planning to buy bs2, p51, and a10 too. :( Someone save me. :((( :cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

My specs are Intel i5, Nvidia GeForce 630m, and IntelHD 4000, and 8gb ddr 3 ram .My logs are the same as other peoples Access Violation.

OP, I wonder if your computer (assuming it's a laptop) is set to run on the integrated graphics driver and is crashing at that point.

If you haven't already, make sure your nvidia control panel is configured to run DCS World using the NVIDIA 630m instead of the integrated graphics. Common problem with the optimus technology...

To verify, you could just change the global settings in the control panel from "auto" to "Nvidia" so it's running on that all the time- that way you can test it.

If you want to switch it back to auto then you can- and we can help you get it squared so it will always use the nvidia graphics for DCS products.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art