Install Folder Management for DCS World and Modules

I need help with a very Similar Question posed by shea1980 (not replied to) Posted by shea1980 07-23-2013, 09:29 AM Installing dcs world and modules.Help http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=110377&highlight=Install Hi all,i have a question about installing dcs world.When i have dcs world installed,where do i install other modules. Do i install them in dcs world folder or just let it create a new folder?as i tryed to install dcs black shark in dcs world folder but then dcs world would not launch.Any help would be great.Thanks ================================================== My Question(s): I've purchased (download) Lock On Flaming Cliffs 3, and also downloaded DCS World (see screenshot of install files). I am ready to install them but seek additional clarification (yes - I've read http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/faq/install). I understand that the Install sequence should be: 1. DCS World 2. LO FC3 My real question is about Folder Install Creation-Management. I understand that DCS World will create the Folder Pathway: "Eagle Dynamics\DCS World" I plan to put that install folder pathway in the Root of my Solid State Drive (SSD) which is not my System (OS) Partition. So my Install pathway will look like this: "X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World" If that's OK - then my second question becomes: Where do I install "Lock On Flaming Cliffs 3": "X:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Lock On FC3" or "X:\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On FC3" or "X:\Lock On FC3" Does it matter ?, and how will it affect LO FC3 interface with DCS World ? I know how boogered up installations can get when you have to mess with finicky and many times stubborn internet activation. That's why I would like to go about this the recommended way, and use proper install & internet activation protocol ? Any Help will be greatly appreciated ! BVR Igor4U !

1758320950_DownloadFilesCombined.jpg.ab50608c0535763bd5f668c270914b4a.jpg

Just install DCS World on your SSD. Once this is done, DCS World will leave a entry in your registry.

FC3 will than recognize itself where it has to be installed without the need to tell it the path.

Edited by PeterP