How do i disable the Force Feedback in BS2 1.2.6

robin_wkh

I am using Logitech 3D pro(for flight) and Logitech wingman flight force(for rotor pitch..) . When i started the mission(Ka-50 attack insurgents), The heli goes crazy and pulling up itself. I had centered the joystick before started the game in control panel->device and printer. It seems the trimmer button is out of function, I can heard the sound(kick-ka) when I was pressing the trimmer botton.However it didn't trim, i can see the cockpit stick still cannot be held in position and just centered itself:joystick:, anyone know what can i do?

Also i don't know where can i find out the config file called producer.cfg to disable the FFB..hope someone help

I am using Logitech 3D pro(for flight) and Logitech wingman flight force(for rotor pitch..) . When i started the mission(Ka-50 attack insurgents), The heli goes crazy and pulling up itself. I had centered the joystick before started the game in control panel->device and printer. It seems the trimmer button is out of function, I can heard the sound(kick-ka) when I was pressing the trimmer botton.However it didn't trim, i can see the cockpit stick still cannot be held in position and just centered itself:joystick:, anyone know what can i do?

Also i don't know where can i find out the config file called producer.cfg to disable the FFB..hope someone help

FFB can be disabled somewhere under the main menue entry "Options".

Regarding your crazy shark ... have you checked that the axis assignments are okay?

• 8 years later...