Turning off A10C MFCDs in game?

Hey everyone I recently updated to the newest version of DCS world and I'm having trouble turning off the MFCDs in game. I have a multi monitor setup with gauges and MFCD displayed and the old way to do this was to edit the Viewporthandling.lua file (Line 31 I believe). It seems with all the recent changes in file structures that this isn't relevant anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

I've searched the forums and google but I only seem to get links to the old way of doing this. Thanks in advance for any help!:joystick:

I have downloaded the files Ahsoul linked above and took a look through them but its still not clear what file and what line to edit to turn off the MFCDs on the in game A10C cockpit.

Thanks again if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it!

It really helps with the slight FPS boost I get from doing this.

Yeah, but it used to be the viewporthandling.lua in the scripts folder but when I look at the file now that line isn't there anymore so I have to assume its a different file to edit in a different place. Thats what I'm looking for now, the file/lua and what line to edit. DCS has gone through quite a few changes when I played it last year.

DCS World\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\Cockpit\ViewportHandling.lua

Line number 57

This is part of mine, lines 51 to 62:

function set_full_viewport_coverage(viewport)

dedicated_viewport = {viewport.x,

viewport.y,

viewport.width,

viewport.height}

dedicated_viewport_arcade = dedicated_viewport

purposes = {--render_purpose.GENERAL,

render_purpose.HUD_ONLY_VIEW,

render_purpose.SCREENSPACE_OUTSIDE_COCKPIT,

render_purpose.SCREENSPACE_INSIDE_COCKPIT} -- set purposes to draw it always

render_target_always = true

end

Regards,

Milli

Just wanted to check back in and let you guys know that its resolved Thanks again Milli and DeaconJB (I didn't realize you were referring to the viewporthandling.lua in your post above).

Those 5-6 FPS make a difference when I'm averaging 15-30 depending on the mission or location!