Violent change of view using TrackIR 5 Pro

Hey commrades. I have had this issue for quite a while now. Whenever I look down or up beyond certain angle, TrackIR goes crazy, and jumps to a weird view. The problem here is that it 'jumps', and does not change me view continuously. This has caused my to panic, and has cost me a few lives during aircombat.

Anybody has had this experience before? Do you guys have a solution?

BTW, I am running 1.2.6 with the latest update. Thanks in advance.

You probably need to change where the TIR is pointing or possibly move it left/right.

It's losing your dots or leds, thats when it goes crazy.

If you cant stop it then turn up the sensitivity a bit so that you dont need to turn your head so much to get the change of view in game.

It sounds like you are moving your head beyond the point where the camera can track all three of the LEDs (the software gets confused at that point). The only solution is to either adjust your TIR profile to allow you to look around better, or stop moving your head out of the camera range. ;)

If your camera is not properly positioned that can aggravate the problem as well.

Have you also checked for stray light sources affecting the camera?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Set your max up and down angle to less than 90 degrees with the curve sliders. On my Facetrack with a clip I had the same issue. When I looked down the view would spin erratically.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground