Haven't Received My P-51 Product Key

Pips

So did we have to nominated the p51 key when we sent paypal payment?

I have had zero correspondence (only confirmation of the paypal payment) and nothing else.

I pledged $80 and don't want the key as I already have it just want an idea of that the go is

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is likely the root of the confusion about these keys and who has and hasn't gotten them.

No it's not. Maybe some got their rewards entitlements wrong, but anyone who has picked a Matrix tier (lowest starting at $60) is eligible to choosing at least one Extra, and DCS World P51 is one of them (listed as available from October 2013). I doubt anyone with a Matrix tier has had the chance to choose or receive it.

See below for reference.

MAC

=====

However we highly recommend the new Matrix style reward tiers clearly marked as such in the reward descriptions. They allow you the biggest flexibility as to the type of reward you wish to receive. Just select your desired rewards in the matrix below, and select the appropriate pledge amount. The extra rewards are ANY combination of the items listed below: PHYSICAL EXTRAS...DIGITAL EXTRAS...Copy of DCS World: P-51D Mustang (available Oct 2013)

We will contact you soon after the DCS WWII Kickstarter campaign ends with instructions on how to specify which extras you would like to receive.

=====

• ED Team

Was that from the Paypal options Mac?

No it's not. Maybe some got their rewards entitlements wrong, but anyone who has picked a Matrix tier (lowest starting at $60) is eligible to choosing at least one Extra, and DCS World P51 is one of them (listed as available from October 2013). I doubt anyone with a Matrix tier has had the chance to choose or receive it.

See below for reference.

MAC

=====

However we highly recommend the new Matrix style reward tiers clearly marked as such in the reward descriptions. They allow you the biggest flexibility as to the type of reward you wish to receive. Just select your desired rewards in the matrix below, and select the appropriate pledge amount. The extra rewards are ANY combination of the items listed below: PHYSICAL EXTRAS...DIGITAL EXTRAS...Copy of DCS World: P-51D Mustang (available Oct 2013)

We will contact you soon after the DCS WWII Kickstarter campaign ends with instructions on how to specify which extras you would like to receive.

=====

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Was that from the Paypal options Mac?

In my case it's not, the quote is directly from the official DCS WWII Kickstarter page. However I remember the Matrix was first introduced with the paypal option and later also offered on Kickstarter. It was an is a good idea still, however fulfillment is lacking.

MAC

• ED Team
In my case it's not, the quote is directly from the official DCS WWII Kickstarter page. However I remember the Matrix was first introduced with the paypal option and later also offered on Kickstarter. It was an is a good idea still, however fulfillment is lacking.

MAC

It just sounds like something that needs to wait for the website is the only reason I was asking, seems like he needs a solid way to track everything, the website should give him that. Although I agree, he could pop his head in here and clear up some of these things fairly easily instead of us assuming our heads off :)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Although I agree, he could pop his head in here and clear up some of these things fairly easily instead of us assuming our heads off :)

From Kickstarter Update #19, Nov 1:

Now, the most important thing I’ve realized over the past two months is that if I was my own employee, I should fire myself as a community manager. I barely have any time to do it, and it creates a very poor impression. Now that we’ve finally received our kickstarter funds (by the way, yay) I really need to hire a more professional community manager. I’ll get busy once I’m back home this weekend.

I think that's really needed, hopefully he'll find the right person soon. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading Luthier's updates, but to be effective you need a more reliable and regular flow of communication and more professional execution. It makes a whole lot of difference, see positive examples such as Star Citizen or the new IL2.

MAC

I got nothing wrong other than missing a mail it seems.

In for $215 on kickstarter, not paypal.

I suspect they sent it the guys did send it out, but it went into spam on gmail and it is now gone.

messages that have been in Spam more than 30 days will be automatically deleted

Anyone else using gmail and receive theirs in the spam folder?

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

I suspect they sent it the guys did send it out, but it went into spam on gmail and it is now gone.

I don't think that you had a mail problem, the P-51 upon KS completion, was not listed in your reward description if at @200.-(MATRIX Tier 7) ?...unless I am reading it wrong, but I don't see that being the case :D

Edited by GT 5.0

Hi Vierkies,

As you've spent $215 on kickstarter, it seems you're not at the Matrix Tier 7 but at the $200 tier (plus $15 shipping).

Pledge $200 or more

20 backers All gone!

Everything at the previous level, a mention in the Special Thanks section of the game credits, plus a custom-designed project backer T-shirt.

Estimated delivery: Sep 2014

Add $15 USD to ship outside the US

Unlikely anything would have been sent in your direction yet (even if you've asked by email or PM), unless you have such confirmation. If I understood right the only ones who received the DCS World P51 Mustang keys are the tiers where this was explicitly mentioned. But of course, the 'everything at the previous level' statement is somewhat imprecise.

Anyway, Luthier has promised to tidy up the rewards and offer everyone to choose what they want in the matrix tier fashion. That will be once his website is up.

:unsure:

MAC

Hi Vierkies,

As you've spent $215 on kickstarter, it seems you're not at the Matrix Tier 7 but at the $200 tier (plus $15 shipping).

Unlikely anything would have been sent in your direction yet (even if you've asked by email or PM), unless you have such confirmation. If I understood right the only ones who received the DCS World P51 Mustang keys are the tiers where this was explicitly mentioned. But of course, the 'everything at the previous level' statement is somewhat imprecise.

Anyway, Luthier has promised to tidy up the rewards and offer everyone to choose what they want in the matrix tier fashion. That will be once his website is up.

:unsure:

MAC

Hi

Before they messed with the rewards, when I pledged there were certainly 2 p51 keys included in the mix at the level I was at with 190 beta and other stuff like manuals or something.

Now its just a mess, to much vodka I guess, never again.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hi

Before they messed with the rewards, when I pledged there were certainly 2 p51 keys included in the mix at the level I was at with 190 beta and other stuff like manuals or something.

Now its just a mess, to much vodka I guess, never again.

Can't blame you, I'm annoyed too.

MAC

They are still there, llya did not have the privilege rights to edit them because they were a contract, KS rules you know. The manual I believe is still mentioned in the original 200.- pledge description...anyway was the last time I looked week or two ago :pilotfly:

its not rocket science 200. gets you:

(50.- level)

Pledge $50 or more You selected

91 backers All gone!

Everything at the $40 level, plus a spiral-bound copy of a complete aircraft manual for the plane of your choice.

Add $12 USD to ship outside the US

(previous level)

Pledge $150 or more You selected

10 backers

Everything at the $50 level, plus a hard copy of the game’s air combat strategy and tactics manual, and spiral-bound copies of complete aircraft manuals for two flyable aircraft in the game.

Add $12 USD to ship outside the US

(your choice)

Pledge $200 or more You selected

20 backers All gone!

Everything at the previous level, a mention in the Special Thanks section of the game credits, plus a custom-designed project backer T-shirt.

Add $15 USD to ship outside the US

Edited by GT 5.0

• 4 weeks later...
The next previous level is the $170 level which includes two copies of the P51 in DCS World (on successful Kickstarter completion).

I think you're trying to defend the indefensible.

MAC

No I'm not trying to defend, and I think there could be a few people who have slipped through the crack and deserve their P-51.

You're example of the 170. being the previous level to the 200. is incorrect

(remember Alpha Tier 6 170.00 was added later) In the case of the original 200 pledge, the previous level was the 150. I know that it is all confusing and could have been designed better, but a careful reading does explain the rewards system.

Edited by GT 5.0

No I'm not trying to defend, and I think there could be a few people who have slipped through the crack and deserve their P-51.

(remember Alpha Tier 6 170.00 was added later) In the case of the original 200 pledge, the previous level was the 150. I know that it is all confusing and could have been designed better, but a careful reading does explain the rewards system.

One must not assume that every backer is aware of the 'evolution' of the rewards system to what it became in the end. Therefore it's entirely possible that someone went for the $200 reward at a late stage, identifying the $170 reward as the previous one. That's the sequence in which they are listed.

But yes, it's a mess. Luthier better clean it up, and soon.

MAC

GT, I can categorically state that before the awards were F@%k#D with, if you went through the 'original backer levels' preceding my $200 level I am entitled to 2 x P51D keys, there were some manuals , a frikkin t shirt of sorts, beta access to the 190 as well a 190 keys.

The P51D keys were to be sent immediately on Kickstarter success/completion. People have received keys that were on the original tiers, I am not saying they never sent mine, however it is not in my inbox and I suspect it went to spam.

My humble (although bloody agitated now) request was merely to resend the email, I provided all the necessary people with the info to do so yet got buggerall in return.

never again.

edit: and I own the P51 already have for some time, its no matter, I am done with this thread, it just upsets me and paints DCS in a bad light.

Edited by Vlerkies

Just go to the KS page and click on "Me"...then click on the history and your rewards are shown...llya has no control on changing them in KS, and KS has the reward that you accepted listed there, and was not edited by anyone I would think :)

Edited by GT 5.0

GT, I can categorically state that before the awards were F@%k#D with, if you went through the 'original backer levels' preceding my $200 level I am entitled to 2 x P51D keys, there were some manuals , a frikkin t shirt of sorts, beta access to the 190 as well a 190 keys.

The P51D keys were to be sent immediately on Kickstarter success/completion. People have received keys that were on the original tiers, I am not saying they never sent mine, however it is not in my inbox and I suspect it went to spam.

My humble (although bloody agitated now) request was merely to resend the email, I provided all the necessary people with the info to do so yet got buggerall in return.

never again.

edit: and I own the P51 already have for some time, its no matter, I am done with this thread, it just upsets me and paints RRG in a bad light.

Correction made and highlighted...

Nothing to do with DCS in general, its RRG...

pman, I am the biggest DCS fan, honestly. I have bought almost everything from them in the past, only thing I don't have is the MI8 and that's cause I don't even have time to fly what I have. I'm just really annoyed about this, and RRG is DCS's chosen partner. If they drop the ball it reflects on DCS, as it would with any partnership in business.

If the rewards are such that my dollars don't entitle me to have anything fine come out and say so, my next question would then be why do people with less contribution get more, clear as mud. Who knows.

The silence is deafening!