AI F14 & F18

theHUNTERS

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this happens too in Su33. AI just launch it self with wings folded. Then eject. If you switch in mission editor to runway start then there is no problem. There are multiple problems with naval ops in 1.2.7. Regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

In version 1.2.7, when taking off from the carrier the pilots eject and they crash into the water. Also F18 launch with their wings folded up.

Yes, this happens too in Su33. AI just launch it self with wings folded. Then eject. If you switch in mission editor to runway start then there is no problem. There are multiple problems with naval ops in 1.2.7. Regards.

Then I wonder why none of them have been posted on the OpenBeta Bug forums? Or did I miss them completely? :huh:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The F/A-18 will take-off with folded wings from a carrier if you set "take-off from ramp" but from "take-off from runway" they will have their wings unfolded in 1.2.7. But maybe it's just me but i've set the higher speed for the hornet for a few waypoint and he never pass the sound barrier, he was stock at 550 kts with after burner on for a least 10 minutes and the speed never went higher. Must be bad for fuel consumption lol.