Textures

AStelloh

I am having problems with textures. I just installed DCS World and FC3 today. Working really great! Only problem is with textures. Depending on the angle I look at stuff it can go invisible or see through. For example in cockpit view If I look back at my left wing I can see the weapons through the wing. But when in outside view it will look okay unless i change the angle then it will happen again. Also during a tutorial flight the runway was just grey then it seemed to flicker and be grass then it was flickering from normal to grass. Also all other AI traffic was pretty much invisible.

Any suggestions or tips. I would love to get this working!!!

Sounds like you're running integrated graphics. If you're running something with optimus technology (Nvidia)- make certain that you go into the nvidia control panel and specify that you want DCS to run with your Nvidia graphics...

If you have some other combination onboard / high end graphics thing going on- make sure that the onboard is disabled!

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Yes I am using Intel Intergrated 4600. I have a Geforce GT610 that I tried Installing in this MY new PC but for one reason or another the 610 wont work on this PC. I guess I will have to wait until I can afford a new graphics card and power supply.

Is there really no way to fix this issue while I am still on integrated graphics?

I don't understand why the GT wouldn't work? please explain.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.