Graphics issues

Has anyone had large spikes coming off of ground units? I am having this issue along with some other issues like black objects appearing inside my cockpit in the a10. I have an older card but it is in spec. GTX 285, i7 920, 9 gb of ram. Not sure what the issue is but any help would be great. Thanks.

Edited by Click2255

The one time I encountered something that sounds similar, reseating my graphics card solved the problem. No promises, but it can't hurt. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The one time I encountered something that sounds similar, reseating my graphics card solved the problem. No promises, but it can't hurt. :)

Not sure that is it this is the only game I have issues like this. I would think if it was something like that I would be seeing it in other titles as well.

As I said, no promises but...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1299798

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

system specs? that looks like the kind of weirdness that running DCS on integrated graphics chipset gets.

The specs in the OP don't strike me as a laptop.

system specs? that looks like the kind of weirdness that running DCS on integrated graphics chipset gets.

Yeah,not a laptop, but I checked my settings anyways and could not find anything. The black objects in the cockpit only appear after going to an external view and back in. I will open it up today and blow everything out and maybe reseat to see if it helps. Maybe the card is going out.... Which would not break my heart.

you don't need to be on a laptop to have integrated graphics on your mobo/processor. All newer I5 and I7 processors have a GPU section on the wafer (they call this Intel HD Graphics) and windows will give it priority when maybe it should engage the dedicated car.

• 4 weeks later...

DCS 1.27 new install ( torrent file).

i just installed all modules and started training session with a-10c and missions of fc3.. all have green flickering on the menu and game screens.. i tried changing options in graphics.. same results..

what wrong?

2600k Intel asus rog Maximus v mobo. 32 gb crucial ram. 256 ssd and 5 Tb 7200 hdd. 980 Gtc ti 23 inch Samsung 1920 x 1080 monitor. W saitek x65f hotas Windows 10 64 bit