Proof of missiles existing ... or not.

NOLA

Indeed we are talking about R-77 missile. Show me the F-15 with 8 AMRAAMS. You can not. Well, then F-15 can not carry 8 AMRAAM's, right?. Same with R-77. There is no picture to make you happy, thus Russia does not have R-77's. Insane ....

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

- Christopher Hitchens.

And how exactly is it insane to ask for proof? I have asked you, you haven't shown me a shred of evidence.

I can claim that there is fairies and lepricons; And produce no evidence for this claim.

And if you asked me about evidence for my claims of fairies and lepricons existing, you would be the "insane" one? What kind of backwards logic is that? Anyway, i am done with this discussion in this thread so i won't answer more here.

The 8 AMRAAM argument serving as hostage-idea is just hilarious, have a laugh and then move along.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The -34 clearly states the ability to load 8 120's and guide them simultaneously to 8 different targets (or the same one if you really hate it :) )

The 8 AIM-120 load out is a very real option for the F-15, and we know that there are AIM-120 stocks. There are images of F-15's carrying 120's operationally.

Do you have an actual problem with the available evidence so far, or do I need to really spell out for you how the photo in this case is not necessary while there is no proof that the RuAF has R-77 stock.

They will have RVV-SD's, we know that much.

And picture of F-15 carrying 8 AMRAAM's does not exist, not that we have access to.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The -34 clearly states the ability to load 8 120's and guide them simultaneously to 8 different targets (or the same one if you really hate it :) )

The 8 AIM-120 load out is a very real option for the F-15, and we know that there are AIM-120 stocks. There are images of F-15's carrying 120's operationally.

Do you have an actual problem with the available evidence so far, or do I need to really spell out for you how the photo in this case is not necessary while there is no proof that the RuAF has R-77 stock.

They will have RVV-SD's, we know that much.

All the effort that you make to prove the inexistence of the R-77 in Russia is vain. How come you still insists with the same! when Russia is the country that made this Technology!

Everything you say here is pure imagination and if we can not prove an availability with data and pictures. You can not prove the non-existence. You just can not get that information, you can not get accurate information.

If you say that the R-77 is not available, because that makes you feel good and peaceful sleep. Then we respond, YES, the R-77 is available. I hope that does not cause to you nightmares.

The russian R-27 Missile (Yes this one that you discredit every time in this comunity) is one of the best air-air missiles actually. They not need Show you a full payload and the R-27 have a active seeker head version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The 8 AMRAAM argument serving as hostage-idea is just hilarious, have a laugh and then move along.
Sure, and, where is the picture? :smartass:

... or do I need to really spell out for you how the photo in this case is not necessary ...
He, he, he ... :smilewink: This post is priceless. :thumbup: So valuable that I took a screenshot of it.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

- Christopher Hitchens.

Sure, I agree with late Christopher.

And how exactly is it insane to ask for proof?
I did not say that asking for evidence is insane. I implied that asking for the TYPE of evidence you insist is insane.

By the way, I got in touch with my contacts at Russian Air force high command. They will evaluate your request and let us all know, here on this forum, if they find it necessary, the number and location of all R-77's in stock. In the mean time, pictures of Russian aircraft launching R-77`s and number of R-77's sold to international markets are evidence good enough for me, that Russia stocks, some small number of R-77's.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

In other words you're trolling.

I did not say that asking for evidence is insane. I implied that asking for the TYPE of evidence you insist is insane.
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

In other words you're trolling.
No, it wasn't me who brought this discussion up. I simply responded to argument with a counterargument. Readers will decide which argument they want to base their beliefs on.
  • Like 1

These are inert missiles. There's plenty of pictures of Russian aircraft carrying inert/mockup R-77's.

Dear God guys,this conversation...still? Really!?

Not all missile on the F-18 picture are inert, look at the yellow and brown colored bands

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

The russian R-27 Missile (Yes this one that you discredit every time in this comunity) is one of the best air-air missiles actually. They not need Show you a full payload and the R-27 have a active seeker head version.
Give me a break. GG is the only one on these forums who actually are on the other side of things. When i was constantly checking the AIM-120 vs R-27 FC3 thread for daily news, the amount of R-27 defending "fanboys" that you are calling GG right now, were swarming that forum for the R-27.

1361587937972.jpg

Which is fine and dandy: But that is technically RVV-SD. Discussion is whether R-77 have been stocked/operational. It goes without saying that RVV-SD will be bought for Su-35S, Su-30SM and so on. Everyone is aware of that. And hey, they have fired them in Akhtubinsk too...

Before all the recent new frames, there was only two frames in RuAF capable of firing R-77, atleast on the paper: MiG-29 9.13S and Su-27SM.

The 'extra pylon' on the F-15 comes back. I recall when they were considering wiring those for HARMs, but they did away with the entire pylon in the end :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not all missile on the F-18 picture are inert, look at the yellow and brown colored bands
I agree. However, this picture is not good enough to satisfy Nola's and some other forum members standard. Because not all of the missiles are fully combat operational type. And indeed, it is just F-18, not F-15. To satisfy Nola's standard we need a picture of the F-15C MSIP II with 8 fully combat ready AMRAAM's. And that's not all ...

Which is fine and dandy: But that is technically RVV-SD. Discussion is whether R-77 have been stocked/operational. It goes without saying that RVV-SD will be bought for Su-35S, Su-30SM and so on. Everyone is aware of that. And hey, they have fired them in Akhtubinsk too...

Before all the recent new frames, there was only two frames in RuAF capable of firing R-77, atleast on the paper: MiG-29 9.13S and Su-27SM.

Yes, 2012-2013 photos of test firings of RVV-SD on Su-27SM3 and Su-35.

My PC specs below:

Which is fine and dandy: But that is technically RVV-SD. Discussion is whether R-77 have been stocked/operational.
Do you know what RVV stands for? Did you know that the AMRAAM is a RVV type of missile? What is the difference between RVV-AE and RVV-SD? And what is the difference between RVV-AE and R-77?

Here's the link:

http://eng.ktrv.ru/

Comparing the R-77 with RVV-SD is the same as comparing AIM-120A with AIM-120D.

Until RuAF doesn't finish trials count it out as a missile in stock.

My PC specs below:

Yes, 2012-2013 photos of test firings of RVV-SD on Su-27SM3 and Su-35.

I don't think i remember pictures of either tbh. Just text about testing. Still have the pictures?

Do you know what RVV stands for? Did you know that the AMRAAM is a RVV type of missile? What is the difference between RVV-AE and RVV-SD? And what is the difference between RVV-AE and R-77?

Here's the link:

http://eng.ktrv.ru/

AE = R-77, pretty much. SD however is modernized.

Only relatively recently we were able to confirm, IIRC, so don't quote me on it - that this missile was or still is in inventory in small numbers. It was described as a missile to be used against SOJ jammers or possibly AWACS. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]