Proof of missiles existing ... or not.

NOLA

Combat aircraft magazine has a great issue about the status of the various ongoing aircraft programs in russia. I highly recommend to read. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Alfa, E is for Export...
You are right. :thumbup:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

No, he is not: no official source, and moreover export is with э not е.

Energy (Энергия) is also with э.:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

All right. You convinced me. The purpose of the US Carriers and carrier battle groups is to provide humanitarian missions. :doh:

They do sometimes yes. Airborne rescue, carriers also have huge capacity for mobile power supply and water purification.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wrote an email to those b*stards asking about that missile and they wouldn't answer me.

I would have thought they'd answer after the 456'd email... but they didn't. :D

Wow. You are doing a really hard Job against russian armaments experts. Next Maks Show is at agoust 2015. There you can face them. No Needs there for 1000s E-Mail.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They do sometimes yes. Airborne rescue, carriers also have huge capacity for mobile power supply and water purification.
Of course they do. Russian tanks are used to pull cars out of snow storms. Chinese army was among the first on the ground during that big earthquake few years ago. Yugoslavian military personnel was always on hand during natural disasters. Anybody sane understands that military can be and it is used for humanitarian missions if needed and if it is available. It is the same with US military, Russian military, Chinese military, Serbian military and any other military in the world.

However, humanitarian missions is not the purpose for the military armed force. If there is a humanitarian mission to accomplish and combat mission at the same time, guess which way military will go, and that's how it suppose to be.

It was a context that was problematic, that this issue of "military force humanism" was mentioned here. And I exposed it. And I got few bad reps for exposing it. I understand why people do not understand some issues, therefore those bad raps do not hurt as much.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit