Eye tracking.

Very interesting concept, but in the end that tech would have to be integrated into VR HMDs like the Rift. But it is definitely a step forward from using a mouse or keyboard, no question about that. Thanks for the video, haven't seen that before for gaming as a working system! :)

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

• 1 year later...
Very interesting concept, but in the end that tech would have to be integrated into VR HMDs like the Rift. But it is definitely a step forward from using a mouse or keyboard, no question about that. Thanks for the video, haven't seen that before for gaming as a working system! :)

If there is enough demand for that level of control with a VR helmet, someone will figure it out. Right now, though, using TrackIR, the eye movement component could be pretty useful. It could add the fine touch I need to run my cockpit by touch. TrackIR is just a little too prone to drifting when you reach for a control. DCS has managed to stay at the bleeding edge of Sim technology, so why not add this as well?