Multiplayer problems

ironhoe.ger

ironhoe...

Check your MP options menu, and make sure you are on LAN speed setting.

Also- you went from Steam version to the direct version... did you uninstall everything first? I'm not sure if it creates a "user / saved games / DCS" folder with the STEAM version- but if it does I suggest you rename it to DCS1 and then restart multiplayer. You'll need to log back in with your login credentials- but it may be that easy.

It is crucial that your MP speed setting be on LAN.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Try waiting a bit longer. Mission load time can be slow sometimes.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

System Information

Thx all for your answers!

I has Steam-Version unintalled, before i take the new version from DCS World.

I have read a lot of threads in this forum and found one with the same problem (better: he has had the same picture), but it wasnt helping, because i dont found a network.config file in my "Saved Game"-directory.

Here are my sytem information:

DxDiag.txt

Thx, for the advice for internet-speed-setting to "LAN"-Speed. I Have to do this.

Same to disable the "Aero-window".

I have upgraded and downgraded the versions of DCS-World. I have change the picture resolution from 1980x1200 to other...nothing has worked.

My network router make a connection to the master server and i can connect other server, but

then i get the picture and no more. I can use the mouse courser and i see in the left corner the changing of the coordinates, but i have a break-sign in the right corner.