Wing Tip Jammer Pods - Do They Work?

Jimbolya

Yea - that's position six. I didn't know it had a low light capability during the day. I'm assuming it works something like FLIR if the objects show up as white. I have to find the key bindings for that as well as the zoom keys for the TV. What I thought was mapped wasn't working. I'll be doing some more testing tonight with regards to configurations and what not.

Ok - I'll look for it tonight and see if that works. I have the slew keys configured the way I want them I now need to tweak my zoom keys for both cockpit zoom and TV zoom. I mean shoot - if I can find a tiny white dot, zoom in on it, and then be able to ID it that would be great. I know the silhouettes for just about all NATO / Warsaw vehicles so I'm not worried about determining who it belongs to...just finding the dang thing lol.

What is the whole point of launch over ride ?

I understand what it does , but don't understand why ?

I believe it allows you to fire a missle before you have positive lock on a target. So, you can fire a missle from farther out giving you added precious distance from air defence threats. So, for laser guided missles, you can fire without having a lock and then lase as the missle gets close to the target.