Set up and ready to roll!

Back in the saddle! ....two days to set up new room. DCS is up and running...still got some configuring to do...but it flys!

rock on dude!! :thumbup: :pilotfly:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I need to get a headphone with mic and I'm not familiar enough with aircraft again to fly online. I'm still configuring things. Just a couple of things to work out...for instance my radios aren't working. Tuned to ATC... Radio on ...no response. Same with wingy. ...I'll get it worked out.

Couple things you might already know... but I'll clarify just in case.

For your mic switch on the TM you have 4 (technically 5) possibilities. Mic forward is how you'll activate your radio to talk to ATC for example. Many use mic up for TS3 mic activation... back I think is FM radio and I've never used the UHF radio but I think it's mic switch down.

Also you've probably already discovered that your trim button on the TM is view instead of trim so that'll need to be fixed and your pedals likely need to have the axis tuned and inverted.

These may be things you already know, but just in case!

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art