CTD when exiting mission

number3

Update to Win 8 crash:

Issue now rectified in one of the latest builds. As per the norm, no ETA on patch but rest assured that it has been fixed.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Update to Win 8 crash:

Issue now rectified in one of the latest builds. As per the norm, no ETA on patch but rest assured that it has been fixed.

Thank you for info.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

I am out of town and can't test the latest patch.

According to "159th_Viper Moderator/ED Tester" post, the crash after exiting a mission was fixed in the latest build.

Can anyone confirm the latest patch has fixed Windows 8 (64) and DCS modules crash after exiting a mission?

I return November 10th and I will test ASAP but until then it would be nice to hear this issue has been resolved.

Stan

According to "159th_Viper Moderator/ED Tester" post, the crash after exiting a mission was fixed in the latest build.

Can anyone confirm the latest patch has fixed Windows 8 (64) and DCS modules crash after exiting a mission?

I return November 10th and I will test ASAP but until then it would be nice to hear this issue has been resolved.

Stan

Confirmed! Played several missions today and didn't get the "DCS: World has stopped worked" bug. :D

Thanks ED!

I am now getting this error in windows 7. After every mission exit...the game crashes with DCS has stopped working.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This appears to be fixed in the 1.2.2 update I installed tonight.

Stan

Stan

It's working now.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro