Autostart stops

Cskelly

AutoStart sequence stops doing startup. Engine out of parameters. And AI aircraft fall of the carrier prior to launch.

The AI F/A 18 blast stop is not up when the air tries to launch. The aircraft doesn't even roll, it just splashes into the ocean. I think this is only happening in DCS World, haven't noticed it in beta. And it is through the mission editor.

Edited by Cskelly
New info

I've seen the start-up failure happen in beta on the Persian Gulf map, but not in every mission, indeed if I select the #2 aircraft in the mission I'm testing it doesn't affect it either.

I ramp-start manually now anyway.

PC Spec: Asus B250M Prime, I7 6700K 4.0 GHz, 32GB DDR 2400, ASUS ROG-STRIX 1070Ti 8GB, 500GB WD Blue M2 SSD, Crucial MX300 256GB SSD, WD 1TB SSHDD, 43" LG 4K TV, Oculus Rift-S, Nubwo 7.1 Headset

Flight Gear: Virpil WarBRD & T50-CM2 grip, Virpil T50CM Throttle, TM TFRP pedals, 3x TM Cougar MFD, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Delanclip, Trackhat PS3 camera & Opentrack, Oculus Rift-S

• 3 months later...

still problem

In winter -8..-10 degrees celsius is too cold to autostart,

with or without error message after the right engine started successfully: autostart sequence stops

edit: 2,5,3,24984_Fa18C_too_COLD_to_autostart.trk REMOVED

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

• 3 months later...