Integrity check fail

tonym

Hi all

I am a relatively noobie to Multiplayer. I played a bit on the BS multi site, but would like to get involved in FC2. I have updated it to version 1.12 and whenever I try to log on to a game in progress, I get "integrity check failed".

Can anyone tell me what this means and suggest a site that I will be able to log on to. Thanks. TonyM

Either you have modified files which are checked by server or server has modified files which you don't have.

Anyway in both cases you will fail integrity check.

Often in game browser there is written what files are checked.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Currently, most servers check that you have certain default files. You can download a Modman pack that contains the default files checked on many servers here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zcygyykdmdo

I really enjoy the MODMAN for the config files. This really eased my fears of having to copy, cut, paste, oh crap where did the export file go. Oh there is it. Crap, wrong one. Now I don't have the original. Arghh, NO NO, open it with Notepad ++. Okay, where did I install that. No wait that is the Black Shark export. What planet am I on?

You understand. Thank you 104th for making it easy.