Question for the Devs or Testers

Will the missions made in BS 1.0 be compatible with the upcoming patch or will they not work. Is there a way to make them work in the patched version or do we just need to start all over once it is patched? Thanks in advance.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Will the missions made in BS 1.0 be compatible with the upcoming patch or will they not work. Is there a way to make them work in the patched version or do we just need to start all over once it is patched? Thanks in advance.

Also will you be able to open the 1.0 missions into the patched version and that will port them over and make them playable. Thanks in advance.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Not an official answer, but I would wait for the patch if I was planning on doing anything more than simple stuff to learn the editor.

Thanks for checking in on this EB.

I was kinda surprised, since with most sims even a heavy patch will play previous missions. If what you say proves correct, then the big campaign might not work with the patch.

I only comment because it's so great guys are starting to get into making missions and maybe campaigns and I fear the "hold off" may put them off a bit.

I think everybody understands the patch is in development and you can't promise stuff for sure, but on this point it would be nice to hear more on how those working on it think it may effect the missions we have now.

It may be some small stuff won't work as before, or they could be unplayable---quite a big range.

Thanks for your excellent moderation and support in the forum.

E8600 Asus P5E Radeon 4870x2 Corsair 4gb Velociraptor 300gb Neopower 650 NZXT Tempest Vista64 Samsung 30" 2560x1600

That is GREAT news Matt!!!! Thanks very much.

Dusty Rhodes