ccrp cross and impact drift

Harke

yes I pretty much have the same expirience, to quote myself from another thread:

"CCRP was more tricky to figure out, toss bombing always throws the bombs way too far, level flight throws the bombs too far, and slight negative and STABLE pitch almost gets the bombs on target."

a lot of things can go wrong for CCRP, pulling up and staying level is the least of my problems though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Why dont you try to put the target on water and do the attack exclusively over water? This would be a way to check if the altitudes are the problem.

tried , same problem, so 2 possibilities, the target coordinate is drifting or the cross is not showed where they should

Edited by Harke

I see now what you say, and you are right; it seems that the marked point on the ground is actually below ground. It is always moving with respect to the object you want to designate.

I tried on water, but it looks the same, although it could be due to perspective at the moment of designation.

Would be really interesting to hear what Zeus can say about this. Given that the DCS does not support currently a radar beam/ground interaction, I am wondering how is TAS even working?